
Well, TAKS time is upon us again!!! I find this time of the school year extremely nerve-racking, and I'm not even the one taking the darn thing. I don't remember being this nervous or stressed out when I took it back in the day. There are SOOOOO many rules and regulations, and one minuscule wrong-doing can turn into a mountain of problems. I mean to tell you, the state of Texas does not jack around when it comes to all of the rules and regulations. When you sign that oath, you are signing your teaching certificate away if you don't do EVERYTHING by the book. It is so scary that an accidental screw up has such major consequences! So all you teachers out there, GOOD LUCK and happy testing!!


It is so stressful. When I was teaching, I thought to myself, "If I'M this worried about this test, imagine what my children are going through." It's sad that a silly test defines who we are. I'll be thinking about you. Just remember....this too shall pass.
ReplyDelete